Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Forget about the price tag

Hello again blogees, it's been a while.

Bad news I'm afraid. Thousands of miles away from here, my insufferable bad luck appears to have spread to Japan. The poor country has been ravaged by earthquake, tsunami, and now is in danger of a nuclear disaster. I for one send my sympathies.

On the lighter side of things, the next meeting is on the 14th of april, and has an easter theme. Be sure to take extra insulin to cope with the gratuitous amount of sugar. After that will be a poetry bash on the 12th of may where you can release your inner beatnick. What? You don't know what a beatnick is? Pftsh, young people today; I blame the education system.

And of course there is a new Kakapo challenge: Take a picture of your bookstack, and post it on Suzie's facebook page! Suzie bookgirl. In addition, a cookie will be awarded to whoever can successfully name the song the title is a quote from. Should be easy enough.

As for whateth I hast been readith, it is my script for A Midsummer Night's Dream, where I play a young reckless millionare playboy who runs off to marry his girlfriend. Who says shakespeare didn't have a life?

Well that's all for now comrades, I appologise for the short post. As Che Guevara said,

"Hasta a la Victoria Siempre!"*

*Translation: "Victory forever"

No comments:

Ace Of Clubs

Hi Welcome to the blog of the Mangere Bridge Teen Book Club. We call ourselves Ace of Clubs. We meet once a month, normally on the third Thursday 4.30pm @ Mangere Bridge Library. We talk about books, hang out and have random fun. This blog will tell you what we have been up to, what is coming up and of course lots of stuff about books. All teens are welcome so if you are around come along and join us.